Here you can find out about current job openings at Aurora44.
If you feel you have a unique skill that could benefit the team, and it isn't listed here, please get in touch.
Aurora44 is an independently owned company, established in 2013 by ex-Weta Digital artists and veterans of the local games industry, Derek Bradley and Leighton Milne.
We are based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
Ashen, which was announced at E3 2015, is the first game from Aurora44.
We are looking for an Animator to join the Ashen team. The ideal candidate will have experience in games and eagerness to push boundaries of what an indie game is. You must also be willing to relocate to Wellington.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years professional 3D animation experience preferred
- Strong understanding of 3D animation, both bipeds and creatures
- Self-motivated, team player, with excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Maya, Unreal Engine, and mocap a real plus
- Collaborate with the Lead Animator to create high quality game ready animations
- Follow style guides, concepts and designs
- Work with fellow artists, game designers and engineers to implement animations
If this is you, feel free to use the form below.
If you're an Artist, Animator or Designer and interested to work on Ashen, get in touch.
You must also be willing to relocate to Wellington.