Here you can find out about current job openings at Aurora44.
If you feel you have a unique skill that could benefit the team, and it isn't listed here, please get in touch.
Aurora44 is an independently owned company, established in 2013 by ex-Weta Digital artists and veterans of the local games industry, Derek Bradley and Leighton Milne.
We are based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
Ashen, which was announced at E3 2015, is the first game from Aurora44.
If you're an Artist, Animator or Designer and interested to work on Ashen, get in touch.
Quality Assurance Tester
We are looking for a QA Tester with previous games industry experience. As a member of our QA department, you will need to work closely with designers, programmers and content creators to identify, log and track issues to ensure that they are resolved as quickly as possible. The ideal candidate can self-manage, is proactive and has a high attention to detail.
Skills and Requirements
- Previous knowledge of QA testing process, procedure and methodologies is recommended
- Familiarity with different bug tracking software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environments and MS Office, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Good knowledge and strong interest in video and computer games
- Day to day testing and quality assurance of software in development
- Report discovered bugs and manage the bug database
- Generate, maintain and follow test plans to ensure adequate coverage is given to each section of the game
- Verify that the application meets the technical requirements of the platform holders
- Provide assistance to the production team on various tasks and needs
- Prepare and deploy game builds as required
You must also be willing to relocate to Wellington. If this is you, feel free to use the form below.