Here you can find out about current job openings at Aurora44.
If you feel you have a unique skill that could benefit the team, and it isn't listed here, please get in touch.
Aurora44 is an independently owned company, established in 2013 by ex-Weta Digital artists and veterans of the local games industry, Derek Bradley and Leighton Milne.
We are based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
Ashen, which was announced at E3 2015, is the first game from Aurora44.
We are looking for additional team members to join the Ashen team. The ideal candidate will have experience in games and eagerness to push boundaries of what an indie game is. You must be willing to relocate to Wellington. To get in touch, use the contact page below.
If you're a 3D Environment Artist, Pre Production Concept Artist or a 3D Character Artist willing to join the Ashen team, we would love to hear from you!
Skills we require:
- Strong knowledge of Maya
- Experience in Game Development pipeline
- Ability to work in game engine to set up and optimise game assets
- Knowledge in the following areas: Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Live
- Shipped titles under their belt
- 2+ years of games industry experience
- 1+ shipped titles under their belt
- Good working knowledge of C/C++
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Extensive experience working on gameplay systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills